Welcome to Web 2.0!

If you are just getting started go to the Welcome Page or if you are continuing lessons welcome back! Use the Weekly Outline or blog archive for easy navigation. If you are on a roll work ahead. Feel free to email me with any questions. Be sure to scroll down to check the Q&A Meebo Chat Room often.



Are you a VCS Employee? Sign up for Professional Development on Training CALENDAR ~10pts!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hey wannabes...let's get started! **FACE MTG DATE CHANGE**

If you have registered through Training Calendar you should have received a welcome email upon registration.

I will be hosting a face to face optional meeting for anyone who may need help on Friday,  June 24 (has been moved from Monday-see email) @ Panera Bread in Port Orange, FL from 2:00-3:00pm (bring your computer).  I would love to meet everyone and help you get started since Sunday, June 19 is the official start date of Week 1. Feel free to get started on modules right away or even work ahead.

Please feel free to contact me in the meantime if you have any questions.  Otherwise, go to Week 1 and get busy on your road to becoming a Junkie!!

1 comment:

Mme Augat said...

I don't think that I will be able to make it, on Friday, I am sorry... But I should be OK anyway. Will write to you if I have questions.
Thanks